Check out this article for all the essential details on the YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date, Payment Status, Eligible List Application Date, and Beneficiary List.
YSR Cheyutha 2023
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, will present the YSR Cheyutha Program on August 12, 2020. Financial aid will be given to women under this plan. Women between the ages of 45 and 60 would receive Rs 75,000 in financial assistance under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023.
Beneficiaries are free to spend the funds from the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 however they see fit. The money would be deposited immediately into the account of the scheme’s recipient. Staying on our page is necessary if you want to learn more about this monetary benefit plan.
YSR Cheyutha Release Date 2023
It is expected that the third installment of the beneficiary amount will be reimbursed by November, 2023. The government has allocated Rs 4,687 crore of the scheme’s 17000 crore budget this year. The government has already transferred 510 crore rupees to around 2 lakh women of AP under this scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh government will announce the dates for reimbursing the second installment through various public platforms. Stay in touch with us as we post all the information on the YSR plan on our page.
YSR Cheyutha Overview 2023
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launch year||August 12, 2020|
|Chief Minister||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Class women of Andhra Pradesh|
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023
Beneficiaries’ bank accounts will receive the beneficiary amount directly.
You can check your present payment status using the steps mentioned below:
Step-1: Visit the Cheyutha Scheme’s official website.
Step-2: The beneficiary list must now be clicked by candidates.
Step-3: Click the submit button after choosing the district.
Step-4: Know your payment status by searching for your name in the list that is now open.
Step-5: Your payment status will then be shown on the screen.
If your status appears to be clear only then you will gain the advantage of this scheme. Applicants must supply accurate bank information in order to benefit from YSR Cheyutha Payment Status 2023.
YSR Cheyutha Eligiblity 2023
Every applicant who want to take advantage of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme must meet the requirements for eligible selection established by the department. These requirements are listed below:
- The advantages of the Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme are only available to permanent residents of the state.
- This program will only accept applications from female candidates.
- Only women who are members of minority groups or backward classes are eligible to enroll under this state government program.
- This program is only available to women between the age range of 45 and 60. On reaching the age of 60 years, the applicant will stop recieving the benefits.
Candidates applying for AP Cheyutha Scheme needs to hold a valid Aadhaar Card, residential proof, mobile number, bank account, domicile certificate and caste certificate
YSR Cheyutha Application Date 2023
At Kuppam, the third phase of YSR Cheyutha will start on September 23. Approximately 27 thousand state women will also profit from this effort.
Currently we are not aware of the exact dates till which the application will be accepted. We will inform the application opening dates and closing dates. We will also update the link to register for the scheme on our page.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
The subsequent installment will be given to candidates who registered for this program as soon as it becomes available. The simple steps listed below must be followed by interested persons who want to look for their name in the YSR Cheyutha scheme’s recipient list.
- Before anything else, applicants must go to the YSR Cheyutha Scheme’s official website.
- You will be directed to a new page on your browser after clicking the link mentioned below. You need to make sure that this is the portal’s home page at this point.
- Read the scheme information that the appropriate department has given.
- Look for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme New List 2023 link right away. click on it after that.
- At long last, the plan’s specifics are now available. Read everything that is significant, then. If necessary, print this list as well.
We hope that you will get an easy access to the beneficiary list by following these steps. We also hope that your name appears on the beneficiary list, if you are eligible under the conditions laid out by the scheme stakeholders.
It can be assumed that women’s empowerment in the state of Andhra Pradesh will advance more quickly thanks to the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. We hope that other state government also comes up with schemes or benefits of this kind.