Notification for the 181 posts of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO) will be released officially by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission most probably in October 2023. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for its release will be able to apply online by visiting the official website at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ before the application form deadline.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as RO or ARO in UP need to know that the advertisement is going to be released officially by UPPSC in the next few days. Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the direct link to apply online will be activated at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/ along with the release of the notification brochure, the window to apply online will be remain active for four weeks, shortly after the release of the notification, the direct link to submit an application will be also activated below.
|Application Form||To be released|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Skill Test|
Date for releasing the notification is not yet confirmed officially by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, but there is a high speculation that it will be out in October 2023. If you are among those thousands of aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams for the post of RO/ARO then you must know application form from the eligible and interested candidates are going to be received in online mode, once the notification released officially, candidates are requested to apply online in initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
UPPSC RO/ARO Vacancy 2023
In the upcoming recruitment drive of RO/ARO by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, there will a total number of 181 vacancies for the post of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari, which will be divided among different categories as per government rules, to check the reservation details for the post Revenue Officer or Assistant Revenue Officer, an individual will have to wait for the release of notification brochure, which is likely to be released soon on the official website of UPPSC at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
UPPSC RO/ARO Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Revenue Officer and Assistant Revenue Officer in terms of educational and age limit is available below.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Accounts) – Bachelor’s Degree + O Level Certificate in Computer Application + Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Hindi) – Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or Sanskrit Literature.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Urdu) – Bachelor’s degree in Arabic, Persian or Urdu. OR Adib-e-Kamil Exam of Jamia Urdu-Aligarh.
- Assistant Revenue Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) (Accounts) – Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Accountancy + O Level Certificate in Computer Application + Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
- Assistant Revenue Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) – Bachelor’s Degree + O Level Certificate + Typing Skill of 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
There will be upper age relaxation for OBC/ST/SC and PWD for 5 and 15 years, respectively.
UPPSC RO/ARO Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the post Review Officer & Assistant Review Officers consist of three stages, which are Prelims, Mains and Skill Test. Candidates who are going to apply online for the post of Samiksha Adhikari or Assistant Samiksha Adhikari need to know that only those will be called for the following round who clear the exam with cut off marks or more.
UPPSC RO/ARO Application Fee 2023
Application Fee for the post of RO/ARO is different from category to category, to check the details about it go through the table available below.
One will be able to pay the application fee using the debit or credit card.
How to apply online for UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Recruitment of RO/ARO 2023, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Look for the Recruitment of RO/ARO 2023 and tap on it.
- Enter your personal information, educational qualifications, contact details, etc, correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents, such as your educational certificates, signature and a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee using the provided online payment method and hit the Submit button to apply online.