UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility: The recruiting Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission activated the application link for the post of Additional Private Secretary. Hence, eligible applicants who wish to fill out the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 application form must go through the entire post.
UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023
UPSSSC has opened the online application window to fill 328 Additional Private Secretaries vacant posts in UP Secretariat, UP Public Service Commission, and Board of Revenue UP departments. To apply for this fantastic opportunity to grab a government job, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree, possess shorthand and typing skills in Hindi and have general computer knowledge. A detailed description of the recruitment, including the eligibility criteria, selection process, fee, form and more, is available on the authorized portal of UPPSC in the notification.
The commission is accepting the applications of eligible candidates from 19th September 2023 onwards. The eligible applicants can apply directly by clicking on the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 link. The selection of qualified contenders who will fill the vacant posts of APS consists of written examination, shorthand and typing skills in Hindi and Computer Practical Exam. The one who will be selected for the job will get a pay scale 8 which means their salary would be between Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/-.
UPPSC APS Recruitment Overview 2023
|Recruitment Drive||UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023|
|Organizing Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Position||Additional Private Secretary|
|Short Notification Release Date||15th September 2023|
|Application window Opening Date||19th September 2023|
|Application Closing Date||19th October 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Hindi Shorthand & Typewriting and Computer Practical Exam|
|Pay Level||Matrix Level 8 (Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/-)|
UPPSC APS Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
The application link for the vacancy is available at the official portal uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who will apply for the first time should complete their One-time registration and obtain an OTR number first. But you should first satisfied that you are coming under the eligibility criteria for the vacancy.
When you are affirmed about the eligibility requirements, you must fill out the application form with the accurate information and attest directed papers, and that too in the format specified in the notification. Lastly, to confirm your candidature for the competitive exam, pay the application fee according to your category by net banking, card payments and other payment mode.
UPPSC APS Last Date to Apply 2023
The deadline date to apply for the APS post is 19th October 2023. No application form is accepted after the due date. Candidates are requested to submit their application form as early as possible to avoid last-minute stress.
However, sometimes the recruiting authorities extend the application dates for teh candidates, but this is not happening consistently, so it’s better you must fill out your form before the due date.
UPPSC APS Application Fee 2023
The set fee category-wise, as per the notification, is tabulated below:
|Unreserved/ General, Other Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Sections||Rs 185|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes||Rs 95|
|Disabled persons/PwD||Rs 25|
|Women/ Skilled Players/ Dependents of the Freedom Fighters||Per their Original Category|
The application fee is non-refundable and will not be refunded in any case.
UPPSC APS Eligibility Conditions 2023
- Age Limit: Contenders who desire to apply for the post must attain the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 as of July 1, 2023. Disabled applicants (PH category) will get 15 years of age relaxation, while SC/ST/OBC/ will get five years of relaxation for the post. Detailed relaxation terms are given in the notification.
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university or institution for the UPPSC APS post. He should have a minimum of 80 wpm speed in Hindi Shorthand and 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting. Other than this, he/she must have basic computer knowledge.
How to Apply for UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023?
There is no offline way to apply for the post; hence all the contenders who desire to take part in the competitive exam must know the complete steps to apply for the vacancy.
- Open @www.uppsc.up.nic.in by tapping on the link at the end of this web page.
- Navigate to the REcruitment section on the homepage and tap on the application form.
- Further, click on the “Additional Private Secretary (U.P. Secretariat) Examination Against the Advt. No. A-5/E-1/2023” notification.
- Fill in the required details and the verification code on the next page.
- Attest the demanded papers in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the filled UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 application form.
- Take a printout for future proceedings.
To fill out the UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023 Application Form: Tap Here
To read the latest released vacancy articles: Tap Here