The National Testing Agency may release the notification for UGC NET December 2023 in October 2023. Candidates who want to sit in the National Testing Test 2023 need to know that shortly after the release of the notification on the web portal at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply online by providing required details, uploading documents’ scan copy and paying the online application fee.
UGC NET December 2023 Notification
Notification for UGC NET December 2023 will be released shortly, candidates who want to obtain a National Eligibility Test e-certificate to be appointed as Assistant Professor in college or university of India must know that the concern official of the National Testing Agency has not yet confirmed when they are going to release the notification, but it is likely to be made public in next few days, once it is made public, the window to submit an online application will active for four weeks.
|Exam Name||UGC NET 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Mode||Online – CBT (Computer-Based Test)|
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||06th to 22nd December 2023.|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Exam Time||09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the release of UGC NET Notification 2023 must be aware of the fact that only those candidates will be able to apply online who will meet the certain eligibility criteria. The window to register and submit an application form will be activated on the release date of the notification brochure. If the notification is made public by the mid of October 2023 then eligible candidates will be able to apply by the second week of November 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Exam Date
Exam Date for UGC NET December 2023 is announced officially by the National Testing Agency. Candidates who are going to apply online to sit in the National Eligibility Test must know that the exam will take place in online mode through the Computer Based Test mode from 06 to 22 December 2023. Aspirants must be informed of the fact that it will take place in two shifts from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon and 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm with an exam time duration of 03 hours.
UGC NET 2023 Registration
Registration for UGC NET December 2023 is likely to start in the second week of October 2023. After registration on the web portal candidates are going to get an Application Number and Password, to do so one has to provide a few basic details such as Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile Number, Email Address, etc. Make sure to write-down or note the login credentials after registering on the web portal for UGC NET 2023, because you have to login into the portal to submit the application form.
UGC NET Application Form December 2023
To fill out the application form for UGC NET December 2023, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET which is accessible at ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
- Find an option that reads UGC NET December 2023 Application Form and hit on it to go to the next page.
- Enter your Application Number and Password, and then hit the Submit button.
- Fill in the asked personal and academic details correctly in the required fields.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature and all required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.
- Review all details and accuracy and submit it to download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
UGC NET 2023 Application Fee
Application Fee for the UGC NET 2023 for Unreserved is ₹1150, If one belongs to General-EWS or OBC-NCL category, he or she has to pay only ₹600, for SC,ST, PwD and Third Gender candidates, the fee is ₹325. Candidates will be able to pay using his or her debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the UGC NET 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Educational Qualification – One must have pursued Master’s degree from a UGC recognised University with at least 55% score, if the candidate belongs to reserved category, he or she needs at least 50% score.
- Age Limit – There is no cap of lower or upper age limit for Assistant Professor, but if an individual want to pursue JRF, his or her age must not be above 31 years.