Swami Vivekananda Scholarship submission last date is 31st October 2023. This scholarship program is for poor students who want to pursue higher education. Eligible candidates can visit at https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ to submit their applications online before the last date.
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship 2023
The Swami Vivekananda scholarship program is open to students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate, MPhil, and doctorate level courses. Additionally, Kanyashree [K-2] participants are eligible to apply for the program and profit from it. Applications for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship must be submitted by October 31, 2023, to be considered eligible. The candidate’s academic record is the main criterion for eligibility for the Swami Vivekananda fellowship.
SVMCM Scholarship 2023
The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM) was created by the West Bengal government to help deserving students from the socioeconomically disadvantaged groups. The SVMCM scholarship 2023 aims to offer scholarships to students at various levels of higher education. This post will tell students about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship deadline, SVMCM registration for 2023, and other pertinent information.
|Scholarship||Swami Vivekanand Scholarship 2023|
|Organization||Minority Development and Finance Corporation of West Bengal|
|Last Date of Application||31 October 2023|
Additionally, they should make sure that the combined annual income of their family is no more than INR 2,50,000. To avoid rejections, interested individuals who match the requirements should submit their applications online before the deadline.
Procedure for SVMCM 2023 Applications:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, students must complete the SVMCM Scholarship 2023 Application process, which is detailed below.
- The SVMCM 2023 registration form is available on the scholarship’s official website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/, and must be filled out by applicants.
- After submitting the SVMCM registration form 2023, an Applicant ID will be obtained. Use it to log in and complete the SVMCM application form 2023 for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Upload your scanned signatures and photo as well.
- The ‘Scanned Supporting Document Upload’ page will show up on the screen after submitting the SVMCM application form 2023. The documents must be uploaded by the students.
- After the papers are successfully uploaded, see the entire application form.
Who can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
To see if they meet the requirements to apply for the SVMCM scholarship program in 2023, students interested in applying for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme should review the eligibility requirements provided below:
- Students of Science, arts, commerce, engineering, medicine, and technical and professional courses at the undergraduate level
- The Swami Vivekananda fellowship is also open to students enrolled in doctorate and MPhil programs at some state-funded institutions.
- Those Kanyashree recipients who are enrolled in West Bengal universities to pursue a degree in the humanities, sciences, or commerce are also eligible.
- But the qualifying test score for Kanyashree aspirants must be at least 45% overall.
- Throughout the time period, applicants for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship should not submit any other applications.
- No family should make more than INR 2,50,000 annually.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2203 Renewal
You can locate the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2023 application forms on the website. Within a month of moving up a class level, they must complete the online renewal forms.
The applicants must successfully complete the semester exams on their first try. Candidates for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal must meet the following requirements:
- In the higher secondary to the UG level, they should have received a grade of at least 60%.
- At the PG level, eligibility for the scholarship requires a minimum of 50%.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Documents
Applications Kanyashree and Fresh must upload the following documents:
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik examination
- Mark sheet from the most recent board, council, university, or college test (both sides) entry confirmation.
- The family’s income certificate (Not applicable for Kanyashree).
- Domicile certificate, which the relevant authority issues as an Aadhaar ID, voter ID, ration card, or certificate.
- Bank passbook scan of the first page, which includes the IFSC and A/C number.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get The Latest Updates.