If you are planning to buy an electric scooter, you must chcek out this entire post. Here, we have covered all the details of the recently launched Ola Bike models. We will emphasize our focus on the topic, Ola Bike Models List, Photos, Price in India, Reviews, and Booking.
Ola Bike Models List
Nowadays, electric bikes are the first choice in India. This is why the top electric company, Ola, has launched the new models, and the response in India is overwhelming. The Ola Electric S1 pro bike is currently the top electric model in India. The electric scooter has a top speed of 120 kph and can accelerate from 0 to 40 kph in 2.6 seconds. It has a 4kWh battery pack, which gives it a claimed True Range (range in the real world) of up to 180km (Eco Mode).
Ola, the company that runs rapid cab service in India, has launched 5 models. Among them, the OLA S1 Pro Gen 2 is the costliest, with its price in India at Rs 1.47 lakh. If you are planning to buy an electric bike, you must chcek out the Ola Bike Models launched recently by OLA.
Ola Bike Models Price in India
The cost of the Ola electric bike models varies with the specifications and features of these models. The OLA S1 X is the cheapest among all five models, while the OLA S1 Pro Gen 2 is the costiest.
|Bike Model||Price in India (Ex-showroom price)|
|OLA S1||Rs 1.3 Lakh|
|OLA S1 Pro||Rs 1.4 Lakh|
|OLA S1 Air||Rs 1.15 Lakh|
|OLA S1 X||Rs 89,999|
|OLA S1 Pro Gen 2||Rs 1.47 Lakh|
The brand or the dealership offers deals and discounts, which can change based on your city. Therefore, we advise you to get in touch with the local authorized dealership that is the closest to you.
Ola Bike Models Pros and Cons
Let us first discuss the positive points of the electric scooter models.
- Good acceleration and pickup.
- Fast charging.
- Ola offers several security features, music navigation, and other amenities in its scooter.
- The fastest speed is unmatched.
- High-quality cells are utilized in high-quality motors and scooters.
- It is very stable due to the battery being below. Thus, the ride is smooth and vibration-free. Easier to ride than a petrol-powered scooter.
- Due to the disc brakes on both wheels, it can brake strongly.
With so many positive points, the new electric bikes also have a few negative ones.
- A scooter should feature ABS braking because it is a high-speed scooter.
- The performance of the suspension, particularly the front, is ordinary. The front double-arm suspension ought to have been better.
- Additionally, there have been a few instances where the car accelerated into reverse while it was in front. The riskiest situation is this one.
- Currently, huge panels are employed, and a significant panel part must be replaced if there is a dent or crack. The panels should have been made shorter.
- Ola ought to have given the key.
Ola Bike Models Reviews
On average, the reviews we have collected from many sources indicate more positive than negative. Hence, our recommendation to the readers reading this post is that Ola Bike is the first option if you plan to have an electric bike in your bike collection.
Ola Bike Models Booking Details
Ola company has recently stated that the company has booked 75,000 Ola Bike orders in just two months. People in India are showing more interest in buying electric bikes due to the daily rise in petrol prices. Therefore, the popularity of the Ola bikes is skyrocketing, and there is a tremendous increase in the bookings of these bikes.
After reading our post, you have decided which Ola Bike model you want to buy. If you have any questions or concerns in your mind about the Ola Bike Models, use our comment section to let us know. We will definitely try to solve your queries.
To return to the homepage, Press Here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques: What is the Ola S1 Pro price in India?
Ans: Ola S1 Pro is priced at INR 1.4 lakh in India.
Ques: How many colors are available in Ola S1 Pro?
Ans: The electric scooter is available in 12 different shades: Matte Black, Jet Black, Anthracite Grey, Porcelain White, Midnight Blue, Neo Mint, Gerua, Coral Glam, Khaki, Liquid Silver, Marshmellow, and Millenial Pink.
Ques: Which is the most affordable model in Ola Bike Models?
Ans: Ola S1 X, which is priced at the lowest cost, Rs 79,999, is the most affordable model.
Ques: What is the battery life in Ola electric scooters?
Ans: The battery life is nearly 7 years. The Ola riders will not face any issues with battery for at least seven years.