The Kaun Banega Crorepati team at SonyLiv conducts a separate registration process for junior participants, which will take place in 2023. If you’re interested in gaining knowledge, the KBC Junior Registration Process started on September 11, 2023, and will end on September 16, 2023, anyone who is an Indian citizen resides in India and is between the ages of 8 and 15 must log in to the Sonyliv App and register in KBC Junior Registration 2023.
KBC Junior Registration 2023
Kaun Banega Crorepati, usually referred to as KBC is a well-known game show that airs on Sony TV and is hosted by Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan. KBC Junior Registration 2023 For those who are unaware, multiple-choice questions are posed throughout the game, and the competitors who properly respond have a chance to win the top prize of more than 7 crores. Since 2000, Amitabh Bachchan has hosted the program, except for the third season, presented by Shah Rukh Khan.
- Garena FF India Download APK
- GTA 6 Release Date
- Jawan Box Office Collection
- Click to Check More Games
Sony offers the chance to KBC Junior Registration 2023 and participate in the program for people who are not only interested in watching it but also want to test their knowledge and luck. By completing the Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration 2023 procedure, interested individuals will have the opportunity to take a place on the hot seat next to Amitabh Bachchan.
KBC Junior Registration 2023 for Kids/ Children
KBC Junior 2023 registration is an exciting opportunity for young minds to shine and make their mark on a national platform. This show not only offers valuable prizes but also encourages children to expand their knowledge and build their confidence. With the guidance of Amitabh Bachchan, KBC Junior continues to inspire and motivate the youth of India to dream big and reach for the stars.
|Show’s Name||Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)|
|Host of the Show||Mr. Amitabh Bachchan|
|Age Limit for Juniors||between 8 to 15 years|
|Aired On||Sony Tv|
|Official application||Sony Liv|
|Registration Method||Through the Sony Liv app, SMS, IVR|
KBC Junior 2023 registration is an opportunity for children to participate in the renowned Indian quiz show, Kaun Banega Crorepati Junior. Eligible participants can register online through the official KBC website or app, providing basic personal details. This registration process could be their ticket to showcasing their knowledge, winning prizes, and gaining national recognition on the iconic television show hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
How to register for KBC Juniors 2023?
The application process for Kaun Banega Crorepati 2023 is flexible. You have three options for applying: through the SonyLIV app, SMS, or IVR. Any of the accessible ways for KBC registration are free of charge. You will see a televised announcement when registration is set to begin, at which point you may begin the procedure. About six days will pass while the registration procedure is ongoing. Let’s look at the detailed directions for KBC registration 2023.
KBC Registration through SonyLIV App
- Start your device’s SonyLIV application.
- It will ask you to log in. You may log in using your email and phone number.
- Go to the KBC link after logging into the app.
- Complete this website’s form with your name, age, gender, and education.
- The question will display on the screen; react accurately. You must answer the multiple-choice question properly.
- Fill out the form with the correct response, then submit it.
- When your response is successfully submitted, you will get a confirmation.
KBC Registration through SMS
- Create a new message by opening the messaging app on your smartphone.
- Type KBC in the message’s body, followed by the letters A/B/C/D, age in years, and gender.
- SMS messages should be sent to 509093.
KBC Registration through IVR
- Call the number 50525252 using your mobile telephone by dialing that number.
- To choose an option from A to D, press 1 to 4.
- Then, you will be required to provide information such as your name, age, gender, etc.
- After the procedure is finished, you will hear a thank you for providing that information.
KBC 15 Registration Eligibility 2023
- Participants must be 8 to 15 years old at the time of enrollment as their minimum age.
- The contestant must be an Indian national.
- The applicant should be free of any accusations or criminal histories.
- To participate, a person must be both physically and psychologically fit.
Kaun Banega Crorepati Selection Process 2023
- KBC will contact participants to verify their identities.
- After verification, you’ll be asked to an audition location.
- Audition winners need written confirmation. The method will be outlined after passing the audition.
- Personal interviews follow a quiz. About 10 people will be shortlisted.
- All participants must answer questions quickly in the next quiz round.
- This round’s winner will join presenter Amitabh Bachchan on the broadcast.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.
The post KBC Junior Registration 2023: Age Limit, Procedure, Last Date appeared first on RajNeetPG.