KMUT Scheme was introduced by the Tamil Nadu government to help women of the state to improve their condition. Visit kmut.tn.gov.in for online Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status Check and to know about the process of checking and eligibility.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status Check
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme was introduced for beneficiaries to provide them financial aid. It was introduced in 1967 to help the women with an amount of ₹1000 a month. Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Status Check facility is available online. The main motive behind this scheme was to empower the women financially so that they can improve their livelihood and survive in a better way.
Beneficiary List for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme in 2023 The Rs 1000 would be sent to the bank account through DBT, according to an online check. Candidates can access the status page from the official website and enter their application ID, applicant name, and applicant date of birth from this page, you may check the direct link and the status of the KMUT payment online.
Tamil Nadu KMUT Scheme
The Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme was launched on 15 September 2023 with an intention to provide financial aid. Annadurai’s administration in Tamil Nadu was the first non-Congress one to take office in independent India. The name of this scheme is inspired by former chief minister of Tamil Nadu Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai.
|Scheme||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme|
|Objective||1000/ month to women beneficiary|
|Announced on||20 March 2023|
|Budget Allocation||7000 Cr|
|Number of Beneficiary||Around 1 Cr|
|Launch Date||15 September 2023|
Who is not eligible for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
The plan benefits women who are financially disadvantaged in particular since applicants must have an annual income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh to be eligible.
- Applicants who own more than 10 acres of dry land or 5 acres of wetland are not eleigible.
- People having a job and owning property, a household’s yearly electricity use should be under 3,600 units.
- Notably, the plan disallows eligibility for the wives of state and federal workers, bank employees, income taxpayers, professional taxpayers, retirees, and elected municipal officials. The women shouldn’t also keep a car or any other four-wheeled vehicle at home.
Steps to check KMUT Status
- Visit https://kmut.tn.gov.in/ portal.
- Check the homepage and click on the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
- Enter the application number, application name and DOB.
- Click get status option after captcha verification.
How to get the KMUT App for Checking Status?
- Visit your device’s Google Play Store.
- Search and enter the KMUT Verification App by tapping.
- Here Simply click the KMUT icon.
- Wait for the options for downloading and installing.
- Go to the Home Page and tap the mobile icon for the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme.
- Make KMUT Logs Using the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme (KMUT) App.
Significance of KMUT Scheme
The process is convenient and simple and anyone can execute it in a few steps. Each household can nominate one female from their house and they have to Visit the neighborhood ration stores if there’s any qualified women in their home. A man’s wife will be entitled to the program if he is designated as the family head on the ration card.
It is crucial to remember that each family’s ration card may only have one beneficiary; this is to ensure that people can not misuse the benefit of the scheme. The government has said that in order for a family to qualify for the Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme, their annual income must be less than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
KMUT Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the program, a woman must be at least 21 years old (born before September 15, 2002),
- They should have a family income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year,
- They should be living in a household with no more than 3600 units of electricity per year, and meet certain other requirements.
- Only women over the age of 21 (born before September 15, 2002) are qualified to apply for the scheme. Her family’s annual income must be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Her family cannot own more than 5 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land. Her annual usage of household electricity cannot exceed 3600 units.
Go to rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.