The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was launched by the Indian government and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for Rs 5 Lakh per person. It grants applicants an Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, entitling them to free treatment at facilities that have been authorized. Lakhs of Indians are receiving free medical care by using the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 benefits.
Ayushman Card Download
After your application is accepted, you must download Ayushman Card Download at pmjay.gov.in and follow all the procedures to begin receiving the program’s benefits. Please verify your eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 before completing the online registration process on the platform. If you are qualified, then submit the application. After submitting your online application, wait for the release of the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2023 before confirming your inclusion. You should use the official website to complete the Ayushman Card Correction if there are any errors in your application.
Sh Narendra Modi introduced the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), which is overseen by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. With the help of this program, weak and impoverished households may get a health card and receive free hospital treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per person. If the Ayushman Card Download 2023 piques your interest as well, you should determine your eligibility before submitting an online application.
PMJAY Ayushman Card List
The authorities produce the Ayushman Bharat Card List 2023, which includes the names of every beneficiary. You should review the Beneficiary List if you have also applied for the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or the ABHA Card. Download your ABHA Card after finding your name in the list. If your name is missing from the list, you should verify the status of your application for an Ayushman Card and make the necessary modifications.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launch by||Central Government|
|The benefit of Ayushman Card 2023||Cashless Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-|
|Download ABHA Card 2023||By Aadhar Card Number|
To take advantage of the ABHA Card’s advantages, download the card if your name appears on the list. All candidates who correctly complete the form will have their names added to the Ayushman list by 2023. If you have an Ayushman Card, you may get cashless treatment up to a maximum of Rs 5,00,000/.
How to download the Ayushman Card?
- Visit the official Ayushman Bharat PMJAY website at pmjay.gov.in/.
- Check your eligibility for the scheme.
- Provide the required information such as your mobile number, ration card number, or SECC ID.
- Receive and enter the OTP (One-Time Password) sent to your registered mobile number.
- Download your Ayushman Card in digital format, or print a physical copy if desired.
Steps to check the Ayushman Bharat Hospital List:
- You must visit this link in order to get information about the hospital under the section titled “Steps to Check the Ayushman Bharat Hospital List.”
- A page for downloading the Ayushman Card will appear here as soon as you click on this link and get on the site.
- Wherever you go, you must input your information (i.e., the state in which you want to get treatment). Next, you must choose the district in question as well as the kind, specialization, and name of the hospital.
- At this point, you must choose PMJAY under Empanelment Type, enter the captcha, and press Search.
Ayushman Card PDF Download From Mobile
To begin the process of downloading the Ayushman Card, you will first need to open the Chrome web browser. In order to download the Ayushman card from your mobile device, you will need to switch to desktop mode. To do this, click the three dots that are located on top of the Chrome browser. When you have finished doing this, you will have no trouble downloading your Ayushman card into your mobile device.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Health Card 2023
- The majority of diseases and hospital treatments are covered for all beneficiaries under this program.
- The ABHA Card Beneficiaries may access cashless treatment and admission services.
- Under this policy, private hospitals and state government hospitals may provide free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- If you are admitted to the hospital, the Indian government will pay for your bills for up to 15 days.
- There is no need to use cash to participate in this fully cashless scheme or to get benefits.
Visit Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.