The “PM Vishwakarma Yojana Scheme” was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2023 and launched on September 17, 2023, to support traditional craftsmen and local artisans throughout the nation. These individuals would get financial aid at a low-interest rate without any kind of collateral. A budget of Rs 13000 to 15000 crore for five years has been allocated to the project for local craftsmen. Around 30 lakh households of artisans and craftspeople are expected to profit from the program.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Announced the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kaushal Samman on August 15, 2023. This initiative supports small businesses, focusing on traditional artists and craftspeople. It provides small workers and craftsmen with financial help, training, improved methods, and skill mentoring. Government investment is shown by the scheme’s 15 thousand crore rupee budget. Goldsmiths, blacksmiths, hairdressers, washermen, masons, and sellers would benefit from this 15,000 crore rupees.
This initiative is for brilliant craftsmen in our nation who struggle financially and cannot live better lifestyles. This impacts many individuals who might advance civilization if given the opportunity. On September 17, 2023, the government launched the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kaushal Samman. This yojana will teach and fund talented craftspeople. The government aims to strengthen these craftsmen financially and help them contribute to society and the nation.
Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration
The Vishwakarma Yojana was launched by the Indian government to help local small businesses and skilled craftsmen. The start date for this program’s online enrollment is September 17, 2023, Lord Vishwakarma’s birthday. Over 30 lakh households in India would profit from the Vishwakarma Samman Yojana, which will use cutting-edge technology to boost companies on a global scale.
|Scheme Name||PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana|
|Launch by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||SC ST OBC, economic weak category people, traditional artisans and craftspeople|
|Announce Date||15 August 2023|
|Launch Date||17 September 2023|
|Budget||Rs. 13000 to 15000 Crore|
The Indian government’s Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 is a wonderful program that will assist thousands of Indian households. The Vishwakarma Yojana will soon provide online registration, making it simple for anyone to register and take advantage of its benefits.
How to Apply Online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023?
To apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- Create an account, or enter your existing credentials to access your account.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and contact details.
- Select the specific skill development program or course you’re interested in.
- Upload any required documents, such as proof of identity and educational certificates.
- Check and revise your application.
- Submit the application form.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Objective
- Recognizing all Indian artists and craftspeople as Vishwakarma and providing commercial and other advantages
- To periodically teach them business/industry-related skills and make them more effective.
- Modernization of all manufacturing equipment and improvement of efficiency, productivity, and product quality
- Giving Vishwakarma Yojana recipients easy, collateral-free, low-interest loans and interest rate rebates
- Digital empowerment of Vishwakarma Yojana beneficiaries via education and digital transactions
- To promote Vishmakarma’s goods and increase sales via market involvement.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Main Features
- In her 2023-2024 Budget Address, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman introduced PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
- The budget funds PM Vishwakarma Yojana with Rs 13,000 crore.
- Our deal benefits Vishwakarma directly. The community is varied.
- This program gives Kargil locals practical training.
- The government will lend Rs 1,000,000–Rs 2,000,000. The government contributes 5% to these loans.
- The project attempts to create community employment and enhance finances.
- Most Vishwakarma workers may profit from this approach.
- This initiative helps millions of traditional tool-using craftsmen.
- Traditional artists would learn self-employment and advertise their work.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBCs, Women, Tribals, and other disadvantaged groups may utilize PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility
- Any self-employed artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools in one of the foregoing family-based traditional trades in an unorganized sector is qualified.
- The recipient must be 18 to register.
- The recipient must be in the relevant trade and not have received any other government loans.
- One family member—husband, wife, and unmarried children—will get benefits.
Trades covered under Vishwakarma Yojana
- Carpenter (Suthar)
- Boat Maker
Iron/Metal Based/Stone Based:
- Blacksmith (Lohar)
- Hammer and Tool Kit Maker
- Sculptor (Moortikar, stone carver)
- Stone Breaker
- Cobbler (Charmakar)
- Shoesmith/Footwear Artisan
- Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional)
- Barber (Naai)
- Garland Maker (Malakaar)
- Washerman (Dhobi)
- Tailor (Darzi)
- Fishing Net Maker
Vishwakarma Scheme Documents Requirments
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Phone number
- Email id
- Passport size color photograph
- Work-related documents
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate.
Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits
- Increasing traditional craftspeople’s earnings
- Expanding traditional arts and crafts employment
- Promoting and preserving India’s rich culture
- Making Indian handicrafts more competitive globally
Go to rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Updates.