Notification for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is released officially by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates who want to be appointed to the Apprentice post can apply online between 25th September and 10th October 2023. Eligible and interested candidates had applied online at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is going to recruit 484 Apprentices on the basis of Merit-Based Shortlisting, Document Verification and Medical Examination. To apply online the direct link to will be activated on the official website at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. Each and every single individual who was eagerly waiting for the release of notification is requested to be ready with all required documents, so that they will be able to apply in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Application Form||25th September to 10th October 2023|
Link to apply online against ECIL Apprentice Notification 2023 is going to be activated only at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. Each and every single individual need to know that the window to submit an online application will be activated on 25th September 2023 and it will be activated till the 10th of the following months, candidates must know that at the time of apply online one has to provide all the details correctly, otherwise the application form will be rejected by the concerned officials.
ECIL Apprentice 2023 Vacancy
There are a total number of 484 vacancies for the various post of Apprentice, out of total, 190 vacancies for the position of Electrician Mechanics (EM), 80 vacancies for Electricians, 80 for Fitters, 20 for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (R&AC) technicians, 20 for Turners, 15 for Machinists, 10 for Machinist (Grinder), 40 for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), 25 for Welders, and 4 vacancies for Painters in the ECIL Apprentice recruitment 2023.
EICL Apprentice Notification 2023
Notification for recruitment of Apprentice is released officially by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited, checkout the listed points to learn more about recruitment drive.
- Application Start Date: The online application process for ECIL Apprentice vacancies will commence on 25th September 2023 at 10:00 am.
- Application Deadline: Applicants have until 10th October 2023 at 16:00 pm to submit their online applications.
- Merit List: it is likely to be released officially on the official website on or before 14th October 2023.
- Documents Verification: The verification of documents for selected candidates will take place from 16th October 2023 to 21st October 2023.
- Joining Formalities: All selected candidates are required to complete their joining formalities by 31st October 2023.
- Commencement of Training: The apprenticeship training is scheduled to commence on 1st November 2023.
ECIL Apprentice Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for Apprentice posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification: One must have obtained a ITI Certificate in the respective trade from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: The age limits for applying to the ECIL Apprentice 2023 vacancy are different for each category as of 31st August 2023. If an individual belongs to the General category, his or her age must be between 18 and 25 years. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) candidates, the acceptable age range is 18 to 28 years. For the SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) category, minimum and maximum age is 18 and 30 years, respectively.
ECIL Apprentice Salary 2023
The salary structure for the ECIL Apprentice v
posts: Electrician Mechanics (EM), Electrician, Fitter, R&AC (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning), Turner, and Machinist positions is ₹8,050/-, and for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder, and Painter positions, it is ₹7,700/-.
ECIL Apprentice Application Form 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Apprentice you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official recruitment portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- Find the “ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023” section.
- Fill in your details like your name, education, and contact information.
- Upload required documents including photograph and signature.
- Review all the details. Submit your application before the last date.