The National Testing Agency will release the notification for CSIR NET 2023 on its official website at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/. Exact date for releasing the notification is not yet confirmed but there is a high speculation that concerned officials may release it by October 2023, once it is released officially, the direct link to apply online will be activated below.
CSIR NET 2023 Notification
Notification for the CSIR NET 2023 will be released officially by the NTA, a huge number of candidates who took part in the exam are eagerly waiting for release of the notification brochure to apply online, if you are among those who want to take part in the exam then you must know that after the release of notification the window to apply online will be activated on the official website at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ and it will be remain active for four weeks, as soon as it is released officially the direct link to apply online will be also activated here.
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC NET December 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Application Form||To be released|
|Exam Date||26th to 28th December 2023|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
Candidates who want to get awarded with a CSIR NET e-certificate have to participate in the National Eligibility Test and clear it by securing at least cut off marks or more, each and every single individual who are eligible and interested need to know that to apply online for this examination, it is mandatory that one meet with the certain eligibility criteria, each and every single individual must know that we also also shared the step-by-step instructions below to apply online for the CSIR National Eligibility Test 2023 Examination, stay tuned to get more details about it.
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Date
Exam Date for CSIR NET December 2023 is announced officially by the National Testing Agency. It will be held in the Computer Based Test mode 26 to 28 December 2023 for Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences in the Computer Based Test mode with an exam time duration of 03 hours in two shifts from 9 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm.
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility for the CSIR National Eligibility Test 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- BTech/BE/BPharma/MBBS/BS (four years)/Integrated BS-MS/MSc with a minimum of 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC (50% for SC/ST, Third gender and PwD).
- There is no cap of upper or lower age for Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor, candidates who you pursue, his or her age must not be above 23 years.
CSIR NET 2023 Fee
To apply online for CSIR National Eligibility Test December 2023 exam, an individual will have to pay ₹1100 if he or she belongs to General, for Economically Weaker Section and Other Backward Class, it will be just ₹550. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Third Genders candidates will have to pay only ₹275, and Person with Disability candidates will be totally exempted from the application fee.
CSIR NET Application Form 2023
Steps to apply online for CSIR NET December 2023 exam are as follows.
- Visit the official website of CSIR National Testing Agency at https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
- Look for the “Application Form for CSIR NET December 2023” section and hit on it to get redirected to another page.
- You will be asked to enter your basic and educational qualification details, fill in required details correctly.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo, your signature, and other required documents.
- Proceed to the payment section to pay the application fee through the available payment methods such as debit or credit card.
- After successful payment, review your application to ensure all details are correct and then hit the Submit button.