It was revealed by Microsoft at the just-finished Surface event when the next big Windows 11 upgrade will be released. On September 26, 2023, Microsoft officially made the Windows 11 23h2 update download technically still publically available. It offers a ton of amazing features. On your computer, you can immediately install the Windows 11 2023 update. The update brings new AI features to numerous programs, a redesigned File Explorer, native support for RAR, 7-Zip, and other archive formats, and OCR capability to the Snipping Tool.
Windows 11 23h2 Update Download
The 23H2 build of the most recent Windows 11 23h2 Update Download is now being distributed by Microsoft to all PCs that are compatible. New features in the upgrade include a new File Explorer and connectivity with Windows Copilot. Through Windows Update, users can manually start the installation process and download the update. Users must toggle the “Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available” option in order to activate the new functionality. Users can manually download the update package from the Windows 11 Download page if the update procedure doesn’t work.
All users may now Windows 11 23h2 Update Download to unlock all of the new features that Microsoft earlier this month revealed would be included in Windows 11. The newly mentioned capabilities, such as the new File Explorer and Windows Copilot integration, are all included in the firmware version, KB5030310.
How to get the latest Windows 11 features?
- The most recent update that is being distributed is a voluntary one. In other words, users will need to actively initiate the installation process from the Windows Update panel, even though the update can be installed through Windows Update.
- Go to Settings and select Windows Update to accomplish this.
- Select the update option now, search for the KB5030310 update, then click “Download and Install.”
- Windows will then begin downloading the update. To update your PC, wait for the update process to finish, then restart it.
- However, merely updating your device won’t make all of the new capabilities available that the firm unveiled at the event. Two more steps are needed in order to enable them.
How to download and Install the Windows 11 2023 Update?
- To access Windows Settings, press Windows + I.
- Make your Selection Under “Windows Update” on the Left side of the Screen.
- At the bottom, select “Windows Insider Programme.”
- Select “Release Preview” here.
- Return now, and turn on “Get the most recent updates as soon as they’re available.”
- Lastly, select “Check for updates.”
- There you have it, then! Now that Windows 11 23H2 has been released, you can download and install it immediately.
Steps to enable new Windows 11 features
- Enabling the “Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available” toggle is necessary if you want to use the newest Windows 11 features, such as Windows Copilot and the new File Explorer.
- By doing this, the most recent Windows Configuration update will be downloaded, enabling the newest operating system capabilities.
- You have the option to manually download and install the update package on your PC if the entire update process is unsuccessful for you.
- Just visit the Windows 11 Download page to get the most recent operating system version. After that, launch the installer to set it up on your PC.
Create Windows 11 23H2 bootable USB using Rufus
- Visit https://rufus.ie/downloads/.
- Download the latest version here.
- Launch rufus.4.x.exe by double-clicking it.
- Use the drop-down option to pick the flash drive under “Device” to build Windows 11 bootable USB media.
- Click Select.
- Select the UUP Dump or Insider page-downloaded “Windows 11 23H2 ISO” file.
- Click Open.
- Select “Standard Windows Partition” in the “Image option”.
- Choose GPT under “Partition scheme”.
- Select UEFI (not CSM) in “Target system”.
- Name the Windows 11 bootable USB flash drive “Windows 11 23H2 USB” in the “Volume label” section.
- Use default File system and Cluster size parameters.
- Select Quick format.
- Select “Create extended label and icon files”.
- Click Start.
- Install Windows 11 on incompatible hardware by checking “Remove requirement for 4GB RAM, Secure Boot, and TPM 2.0”.
New Features will be available in the Windows 23H2 update
- Redesigned Start Menu: A centered Start Menu for a cleaner look.
- Improved Taskbar: Centered icons for better aesthetics.
- Virtual Desktop Enhancements: Easier customization and management.
- Enhanced Window Management: Improved Snap Layouts and Snap Groups.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate: Advanced gaming features for better graphics.
- Performance and Security: Optimized performance and enhanced security features.
Will All Existing Windows 11 devices be compatible with version 23H2?
- Microsoft has assured users that there is no need to worry about incompatibility across versions in terms of software or hardware.
- Go to Settings > System > About and search for “Version” under “Windows Specifications” if you’re not sure.
- Simply install 22H2 first, regardless of the version of Windows 11 you’re using.
- When Windows 11 was released, Microsoft changed the hardware requirements dramatically, but the 23H2 update won’t follow suit.
Go to Rajneetpg2022 Homepage To get Relevant Updates.