Notification for recruitment of Supervisor Trainee into Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is released officially at https://bhel.com/ on October 21, 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested will be able to apply online between October 25 and November 15, 2023. To get more details above this recruitment drive, an individual is requested to download the notification brochure.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has officially released the notification for recruitment of Supervisor Trainee on its official website at https://bhel.com/. Candidates who are eligible and interested need to be aware of the fact that the window to apply online for the post of Supervisor Trainee will be available on the respective webportal from 25 October to 15 November 2023. Shortly after the release of the application form, the direct link to apply online will be also activated inside the table, which is available below.
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post Name||Supervisor Trainee|
|Disciplines||Civil, Mechanical & HR|
|Notification||21 October 2023|
|Registration||25 October to 15 November 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT & Documentation|
If you are among those aspirants who want to be appointed as Supervisor Trainee into Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and eagerly waiting for the notification for a long time then you must be happy that it is now made public officially at https://bhel.com/. You can check and verify the eligibility details by downloading advertisement notification from your official web-portal, the application form of only those aspirants is going to be accepted by concerned officials who will have submitted all details correctly.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Vacancy 2023
As per notification released officially by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for the post of Supervisor Trainee, there are a total number 65 vacancies for the three different disciplines. Out of total vacancies, 30 for each Civil and Mechanical, and remaining 15 for the post of Supervisor Trainee. To verify the number of vacancies for different disciplines, one can download the notification brochure from the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, which is only accessible at https://bhel.com/.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2023
Educational qualifications for age Limit for the various Supervisor Trainee positions are as follows.
- Supervisor Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Supervisor Trainee (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Supervisor Trainee (HR): Either an MBA (Master’s of Business Administration) or a Diploma in Human Resources (HR).
- An individual’s age must be below 18 and above 27 years as of October 01, 2023, and there will be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rule.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the post of Supervisor Trainee consists of two stages, which are Computer Based Test and Documentation. Candidates need to know that only those are going to be called for the second stage of the selection process, who will have secured at least cut off marks or more in the CBT.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam Date 2023
Exam Date for the post of Supervisor Trainee will be announced officially by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Candidates who are going to apply online for recruitment of ST need to know that the exam in the Computer Based Test mode may be held in October 2023 or prior. Each and every single individual must be aware of the fact that it is mandatory to participate in the exam to get appointed for this post. Once the exam date is announced, we will update the details about it here.
How to apply online for BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2023?
Step-by-step guide to applying for the recruitment of Supervisor Trainee at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited are as follows.
- Visit the official website of BHEL, which is accessible at https://bhel.com/.
- Look for the “Recruitment of Supervisor Trainee 2023” section on the website.
- Click on the link that says “Click here to apply online.”
- You will be directed to the online application portal. Here, you will need to register or log in if you already have an account.
- Fill in your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature, and submit the application form.