It is mandatory to link Aadhaar Card with Bank Account and UIDAI has made it simple to check bank account aadhaar seeding status and link. Candidates can check it using resident.uidai.gov.in, mobile application, SMS, Mobile app, Phone banking or by visiting the nearest ATM.
Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) offers a tool to monitor the status of your Aadhaar and bank account seeding as part of its citizen services. The data is compared to the data in the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) mapper for verification.
There are multiple ways to connect or check bank account aadhaar seeding status of a bank account online which are using SMS, a mobile app, phone banking, or by going to the branch or ATM of the closest bank. The user may verify the status by going to the UIDAI website after linking the Aadhaar to the bank account.
Ways to check Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status
In India, a government initiative called direct benefit transfer (DBT) attempts to send social welfare funds and incentives directly to the bank accounts of qualified recipients. The government of India issues each citizen of India with an Aadhaar card, a 12-digit unique identity number, which is used by the program to verify recipients’ identities and make sure the right individual receives benefits.
|Seeding||Adhaar Bank Account Seeding|
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Ways to Check||Online, SMS, Mobile APP, Net banking, phone banking|
Aadhaar and Bank account seeding is an important process to execute various other processes smoothly. There are multiple ways to check and complete the process of Bank Account Aadhaar seeding.
Steps to check UIDAI Seeding Status:
- View the Bank Mapper at https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- When the form loads, Enter the security code (enter the character you see in the available picture next to the text box) and your 12 or 16-digit Virtual ID or Aadhaar number.
- Select Send OTP from the menu. Your cellphone number that is connected to your Aadhaar number will get the OTP.
- To check the Aadhaar bank connecting status with the bank, provide the OTP. Verify it and get the status.
Steps to check Bank Aadhaar Seeding using SMS
- With an Aadhaar-registered phone number, dial *99*99*1#.
- Type your 12-digit Aadhaar number here.
- Retype the number now.
- Following submission, the linking’s status will be shown.
Steps to check Bank Aadhaar Seeding using App
- using the mAadhaar app
- Access the mAadhaar app.
- ‘My Aadhaar’ may be accessed by clicking.
- Pick ‘Aadhaar-Bank Account Link Status’ next.
- The Aadhaar number, security code, and ‘Request OTP’ button must be entered.
- Enter the OTP that was delivered to your registered cellphone number, then click ‘Verify’ to see the status.
Bank Aadhaar Seeding Using Internet Banking Service
- You can opt to link Aadhaar to your bank account using any of the following procedures if it isn’t already connected.
- First of all Register on the internet banking page of your bank.
- Choose ‘Update Aadhaar’ from the given options.
- When registering for Aadhaar, provide your profile password.
- After entering your Aadhar number, click “Submit.”
Bank Aadhaar Seeding using UID Number
- Send a message in the following format to 567676: Account number: UIDAadhaar number>
- You’ll get a confirmation message about your connecting status.
- Log in to the client mobile app of your bank.
- Select the ‘Services’ tab.
- Go to the ‘View/Update Aadhaar card details’ page.
- double-click the Aadhar number
- Select “Submit.” There will be a message of confirmation.
Aadhaar Bank Transfer using DBT
A government program called Paytm DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) intends to deposit funds directly into the bank accounts of qualified recipients. The purpose of the service is to prevent corruption and make sure that the rightful beneficiaries get their advantages.
Users may use the DBT plan using a portal provided by Paytm, a prominent digital wallet and payment provider in India, and get the benefits right into their Paytm accounts. Beneficiaries may then readily access and utilize the money for what it was intended, including making purchases or moving money to their bank accounts.
Bank Account Aadhaar Connection for PPBL
Beneficiaries simply need to make a few taps in order to link a PPBL account. They don’t need to present or submit any other documentation for this process. Beneficiaries who successfully link their banks will be eligible for the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to receive money or benefits straight. Users may link their Paytm Payments bank account or other bank accounts with a single click thanks to Paytm Payments Bank Limited (PPBL), unlike other cumbersome and time-consuming procedures that must be completed in order to benefit from different government initiatives and perks.