Notification for recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant into Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank various bank branches is going to be released officially in October 2023. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the notification need to know that once the recruitment advertisement is released officially the window to apply online will remain active at https://apcob.org/ for four weeks.
APCOB Recruitment 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant the direct will be activated on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank along with the release of the notification, each and every single individual who are eligible and interested to be applied on any of these post in APCOB branches need to know that the officials has not yet confirmed when they are going to release the notification brochure.
|Vacancies||To be released|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant|
|Application Form||To be released|
If the notification for recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant into Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank is released officially by October 2023, then eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply online for these by November 2023. Exam and every single individual must be acknowledged that the online those aspirants’ application form will be accepted who meet the certain eligibility criteria, so make sure to check the notification, once it is released, prior to applying.
APCOB Vacancy 2023
Numbers of vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant will be available on the notification brochure, which will be released officially at https://apcob.org/, candidates need to know that by downloading the PDF file of advertisement each individual will be able to check the number of vacancies for each post as well as reservations details, once it is made public, the vacancy details for both of these post will be available here.
APCOB Eligibility Criterias 2023
Determine your eligibility for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant in terms of educational qualification and age limit from the below:
- Assistant Manager – Bachelor’s degree in other commerce with at least 60%, with commerce, the minimum requirement is only 55%.
- Staff Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and knowledge of English and proficiency in Telugu language.
- Assistant Manager – 18 to 30 Years
- Staff Assistant – 18 to 30 Years.
There will be an upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
APCOB Selection Process 2023
Selection process for the Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant consists two stage, which are Online Examination and Interview. Candidates who took part in the exam’s first stage of selection process and cleared it by securing at least cut off marks or more will be shortlisted to be called the Interview, after the final selection list of aspirants will be prepared on the basis of performance in both stages.
APCOB Exam Date 2023
Exam Date for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant is not yet announced officially by Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank, it is estimated that it will be held most probably in December 2023 or January 2024 if the notification is made public by October 2023. Candidates who are planning to apply online for any of these posts must know that a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions will be asked in CBT based exam, each will be of 1 mark with a provision of negative marking 0.25 mark, and the exam time duration will be only 60 minutes.
APCOB Application Fee 2023
To apply online for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant, an individual will have to pay ₹413, if he or she belongs to SC/ST/PC/EXS, or ₹590 incase belonging to General/BC.
APCOB Salary 2023
Candidates who clear both stages of the selection process and are appointed as Assistant Manager or Staff Assistant will receive a monthly salary of ₹24,000/- and ₹33,000/-, respectively.
APCOB Application Form 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant into APCOB, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below mentioned.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank at https://apcob.org/.
- Navigate to the “Career” section on the website.
- Look for “Current Openings” and click on it to access the current job openings.
- Find and select the “Recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant 2023” notification.
- Look for options like “Registration” or “Apply Online” and click on it to start the application process.
- You have to create a login account, if you don’t already have one. Follow the registration process to set up your account.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you just created.
- Fill in your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- After filling in the necessary details, you will have to pay the application fee using the provided payment method and submitting an application.
Visit rajneetpg2022 Homepage To Get Related Updates.